The rules of Switch blackjack derive directly from traditional blackjack. Refer to its classic form to understand the basics victory996 คาสิโน . If you want to try this variant, we encourage you to discover the rules คาสิโนสด. Read on!
How to play Switch blackjack?
- 6 to 8 decks of cards are used.
- Each player must place two identical bets, one for each hand dealt by the dealer.
- The dealer deals two hands instead of one. The cards dealt are visible.
- If the dealer has blackjack served, all players lose their bet. If it is the player who holds a served blackjack, the round ends in a tie. It’s a push.
- Players are allowed to swap cards between each hand. It is a strategy that only applies to the second card that has been dealt with by the dealer.
- The player is allowed to double each of his hands.
- It can also double after a separation.
- He can also choose to separate the cards from his 2 hands and thus play with 4 hands.
- If the player gets a blackjack served, he will be paid a 1: 1 odds.
- If the dealer obtains a score of 22, there will be a tie against any player whose hand is less than or equal to 21 points (with more than 3 cards accumulated). However, the player will win if he has blackjack, and the dealer is 22.
Free Bet Blackjack
The game of blackjack Free Bet is based on the classic version of blackjack in which 6 decks of cards are used. Generally, you are only allowed to double on two cards. In addition, you can double after a separation. Here are some of the guidelines for this game:
- You can choose to split the pairs again and play with 4 hands.
- Free Bet blackjack does not allow you to give up.
- If the dealer were to win, the player would lose only his initial bet.
- In the event of a tie, the player recovers his initial bet.
- If the player wins, he recovers his initial bet and benefits from additional winnings.
- Players have the option to separate all pairs, except pairs of 10s.
- If the dealer obtains a total score of 22 points, there will be a tie.
If you have the impression of having signed an unspoken pact with the evil twin of Dame Fortune and that bad luck gives you the train wherever you go, as much to set your sights on blackjack Surrender, especially as the profit margin of the house is quite modest. As its English name suggests, players have the possibility of giving up their hands and recovering part of their stake. Indeed, by abandoning a mediocre hand, the player will be returned half of the bet he has invested. To learn more about this variant, read the rules below carefully.
How to play Surrender blackjack?
- Usually, Surrender blackjack is played on a classic semi-circular table and requires the use of 4 to 6 decks of 52-card cards.
- At the start of the game, the dealer deals two cards to the players and to himself, as in the traditional version.
- Players are free to perform the same actions as in the original version, namely to draw another card, stay on their game, split and double. The size difference between Surrender blackjack and its cousin is that you are given the opportunity to recoup some of your stakes after giving up on a poor hand.
- The dealer will remain on his game if he has a soft 17.
- Players will have the opportunity to double on their first two cards and after doing a split.
- If you have obtained a pair, you will be able to separate the cards. You can only make a separation once during the round. In other words, you can never play with 4 different hands.
- In Surrender blackjack, the dealer and players will jump if they exceed 21.